Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New News

Okay, so it has been forever and a day since I've posted a blog. I'm sure there is old news, but I will just jump into it with new news.

New News #1: I have a new job! Which is pretty exciting!! I work as a reservations officer for a tour company. I have been there 2 weeks now and really like it. Plus I am making good money doing something I like, which is always a plus. Once I am done being the new girl I will be even happier- I hate being in training and not knowing everything. :)

New News #2: Chris and Jacqui are here now! I got to pick Jacqui up from the airport 2 weeks ago. Chris has been here for almost 2 months. We have had a lot of fun hanging out. They got a house 4 doors down from us so we see each other a lot. But its okay cause Eric and Chris get to hang out while Jacqui and I hang out. Its been a while since we've had married friends who we got to socialize with. I'm really enjoying it!!

New News #3: We are finally starting to plan our Europe/US trip. I can't wait! We will be traveling in May, and I am so excited. Now we just have to get all the cities and hotels and cars and whatnot worked out. So still a lot of work in front of us but it is really going to happen. Yay!

Well thats it for now- dinners about ready and I have to go change the laundry. They only gave me two work shirts and I have to wear one tomorrow to work. I will post more info later!

1 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger outoutout said...

Good to hear you're doing well! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home