Sunday, January 21, 2007

Count down to Vanuatu!

So we leave for Vanuatu in just 3 weeks! February 10th we head out. I am so excited! I cannot wait to get to see the beach, hang out on the island, go snorkeling... you get the picture.

2 weeks ago we celebrated our 5th anniversary. Wild to believe, but we've made it through 5 years of marriage. The trip to Vanuatu is our present - no jewelry this year, just lots of memories to be made! I keep hoping the book I ordered on Vanuatu arrives soon from Dymock's (the bookstore). I ordered it the week before Christmas so you would think that it would be here already. Not that I'm impatient.

In other news, we have had lots and lots of rain in the last week. The weather has been cool- its quite strange considering this time last year was boiling hot. We are not used to the humidity though... today it was cool and sunny so not quite so much humidity, which is nice. The air conditioning has been a lot more effective since the humidity has gone down.

Well that's about all for now. I will post more before we leave for our trip. I can't wait!

1 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 5 years of marriage! And Vanuatu too... how cool is that??? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home