Friday, July 07, 2006

This and that

Just thought I would put another post up, since its late and I am waiting to call back to the States. I can talk to my sister who lives in the Eastern time zone, but everyone else lives further west and its just rude to call too early. Lucky for me, soon both sisters will live within a few miles of each other! Congratulations Anne Louise on getting into grad school and moving east!!! I am happy for her- especially since this will work out great for visits, phone calls, ect. Its always nice when I can save money on plane tickets, LOL.

Not a whole heck of a lot going on this week. The highlight was probably watching Superman Returns and playing volleyball. At volleyball on Tuesday we actually won our game! I think this is the first game that we have actually won (we've had some teams forfeit which counts as a win) since we started in May. I have to toot my own horn some, too- my serves were actually kicking some butt. Now I don't know exactly how this happened, since when I serve its usually 50/50 if its going to make it over the net at all! But I was so pleased. I'm either getting better or was just having a really good night. It would be nice if I was getting better since I'm not very good at team sports. Well, sports in general, to tell the truth. My motto is I am there for fun, not to actually win anything!

Not much else going on- I am going out with the ladies tomorrow night, which should be a good time. We are celebrating birthdays. Don't know where exactly we are going but it will be fun- the girls I know here always are!

I am on countdown to our holiday in August. I can't wait to go to Cairns!

2 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger outoutout said...

Hi again Katie,

No worries! Here's how to join the forum. Go to this site:

http://p3.forumforfree.com/yanksdownunder.html

and click on the Register button at the top. You are most welcome to read all the threads, and jump in whereever you like! Welcome!

Cheers,

Tori

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger outoutout said...

The activation e-mail may have gone to Bulk or the trash...but not to worry, I activated you manually. So you should be able to use the boards now. Let me know if you need any more help:

yanksdownunder@yahoo.com

(guess I should put that somewhere on the Webring, LOL)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home