Wednesday, February 22, 2006

President's Day

Just wanted to post something on here since the end of February is rapidly approaching. I love short months!

I am working 4 days this week instead of my usual 3, so have been quite busy. Can use the extra cash to make up for what I spent in the US, though. And we have "drama" at work so its good to be there and catch up on everything. I love my job though. I am learning a lot about Australian HR regulations and stuff like that since I am helping to rewrite some manager manuals. I mostly just assemble stuff, which is good. And proofread, I love to proofread! Spent a couple of hours today reformatting documents so basically cutting and pasting and proofreading.

Tonight I have book club. Yay for getting to see some of my Australian friends! The book we read was interesting, its called The Red Tent. Its the story of Dinah, who was Joseph's (Joseph and the coat of many colors) only sister. It a fictional story but was a very good read. I'm kind of looking forward to next month though because its Harry Potter and we've been reading such serious books lately and the discussions get all heated- i.e. Angels and Demons and The DaVinci Code. But it is nice to get together with the ladies, and eventually the "book talk" ends and people just eat and visit with each other, which is fun.

No big plans for this weekend, yet. I'm sure we will come up with something, other than housecleaning which really needs to be done. I have some movies to watch that should be good- Ray which I never got to see, and Road to Perdition. And hopefully some Olympics!! I can only watch them here after 9:30, and with work that means I watch about 1/2 hour then go to bed. Ah, well.

More soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home