Thursday, December 29, 2005

Happy Holidays!

I had a wonderful Christmas. So laid back. And I got a beautiful set of pans from Eric! Poor guy everyone gives him a hard time for getting me pans but they are what I really wanted. Cuisinart brand, with a lifetime warranty! Now I don't have to bitch about the food not cooking evenly on our gas stove. Maybe tomorrow I can get my picture up of them sitting on my counter- Eric laughed really hard when I took pictures of them. I just stuck out my tongue. All I need now is an apron, cause I can't cook without making a mess of myself. And Eric loved the MP3 player I got him, he's already put tons of songs onto it.

We also got some presents from family- Some ornaments for our tree, clothes for me, and lots of DVD's, which I can't wait to watch! Hopefully this weekend- maybe while I am taking it easy after New Years. We are planning on going out that night! The first time in 4 years, and I am excited! It will be so interesting to ring in the New Year in Aussie fashion. Personally I plan on having a couple of drinks and shaking my booty- it has been too long since I've gone out and partied! One of my friends wants me to call after midnight and tell them what the future is like. I laughed, but I will call.

Well I am up way past my bedtime, so better get hopping into my bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home