Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas, boys and girls!

Its about 22 minutes to Christmas here in Oz. We are celebrating tonight, because Eric has to work tomorrow. Yay for presents! Just finished watching the Disney Christmas Carol. I love the Christmas Carol. Too bad they aren't playing any of the classics, like "Its a Wonderful Life" or Miracle on 34th Street. Eric's personal favorite is A Christmas Story and I haven't seen that advertised, either. Ah, well.

I guess I am missing the over-commercialized American Christmas that I am used to. Funny, though- last year for Christmas we had about a foot of snow on the ground! This year its going to be around 90 degrees! I could even go to the pool if I wanted. Which I might do on Monday or Tuesday, but that would mean getting in a swimsuit- hmm.

I have a four day weekend, since Australians celebrate Boxing Day. So Boxing Day is Monday, then the Public Holiday for Christmas is Tuesday.

Well I hope whoever reads this is having a very wonderful holiday. I am yearning for a "regular" Christmas but will be happy with what we have here. And, I'll be heading into the cold in January with my trip back to the US, so that will be fun! Now its almost time for presents and hot chocolate and gazing at my Christmas tree.

God bless us, every one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home