Sunday, November 27, 2005

Tupperware

I'm having a Tupperware party tonight. I have finally succumbed to being a housewife. I decided that if I wanted to get together with people I was going to have to host something myself. Plus, there is nothing like earning free stuff, and the only way to do that is have a party.

So I have to finish cleaning the downstairs. I have worked this weekend like a madwoman. Then I have to go to the grocery store and figure out what the heck I am going to serve for refreshments. The Tupperware lady is demonstrating the juicer and some other things, and we are making strawberry Champagne cocktails. Should be yummy, right?

Well I hope people come. My worst fear is that no one will show up, but I have had two people RSVP. It would just be so embarrassing if no one came! The whole "hi I'm such a loser I can't even get people to come to a Tupperware party at my house" thing sucks. But it won't happen. It can't. At least one person will come, and if that's the case then I'll have a lot of champagne cocktails myself. Well gotta run. Eric is happily snoring away and I'm going to get him up here in a minute.

More to report tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home