Thursday, November 24, 2005

Employment!!

I have a job! Its official, I did manage to get hired!!

I start Wednesday. I am excited. I don't know how great the job will be but I guess I will just have to wait and see. I will be an Operations Assistant for a hotel group, which owns and/or manages 7 or 8 hotels and resorts in this state. Since I got my degree in Hospitality, and I love hotel management, this should be an informative career move for me. I've now worked at the front desk, in catering, the restaurant, and now get to work hotel operations. Cool!

It will be different from anything I've done before, but a lot of it is office/clerical type stuff. But I get my own desk and computer, which is awesome. And they are willing to be very flexible with the schedule, which is what I need. Especially when I have to take big chunks of time off to go home, see the rest of Oz, ect.

So now I will wait to see how much I like it. Hopefully it will be wonderful but I shall know more in a couple of weeks.

Anyhow, that's my news. Now back to more online shopping!!

:)

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Congrats on the job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home