Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Visiting Family

I am back in the States, whoo hoo! I am super excited to be staying with my sister. Today I watched my nephew all day. He is two and a half, and such a trip. The last time I saw them was July, and he has grown so much! I love being Aunt Katie. I can get my "kid fix" for the next couple of weeks, then go home to the peace and quiet of my own house.

Well this has to be short because its really late here and I am watching him again tomorrow. Which means I have to get up at 7!! Luckily Aunt Katie isn't too ashamed to take a nap at nap time. Tomorrow we will be going to the Children's Museum which is awesome. Did I mention that I am so happy to be back in a cold weather country? Not that it is that cold here but it finally feels like January.

Hope to write more this weekend. Maybe. I can't wait to go shopping at Target!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home