Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Johari Window


So I guess this is a good way to see how people percieve me. If you have about 30 seconds, go to this site: http://kevan.org/johari?view=katiebelle19 and contribute to my Johari window. It really doesn't take very long and it relieves my boredom!

Eric works for the next couple of nights so I obviously don't have enough to fill my time. Ah, well. Hard to believe tomorrow morning will be March. This reverse season thing is still so strange- I associate March with the beginning of Spring, and flowers, and all the wonderful things. But our Autumn equinox is in the middle of the month! The only thing that seems to be the same is I will be getting more active with the weather change. Here it is because it will be cooling down, so I won't fry like an egg everytime I step outside.

Happy Fat Tuesday!! Here is a fun picture for you that has absolutely nothing to do with New Orleans but everything to do with life in the Outback:


We really took that picture while we were out the other day. I am starting a collection- now I have to find a kangaroo one that hasn't been spray painted like the one by my house. The artist felt the need to let us all know that the kanga was having a bad bowel day when he crossed the road. Graffitti- its internationally understood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home