Sunday, February 26, 2006

Not doing my taxes

Right now I am avoiding doing my taxes. They are just sitting there, waiting for me to start figuring it out. I will have to do them eventually, and sooner rather than later. But for now I am blogging, yo!

I have become a myspace addict. I love to use myspace, and when people leave me comments or send me messages I get all warm and fuzzy inside. How boring, right? Just came off of myspace and realized that I haven't posted on here in a few days, and I am running out of days in February. Can you believe its the next to the last day of February already? I can't believe its almost March. Yay, hopefully it will start to cool down some. Maybe then I can get off my butt and start to go walking or running or bike riding for some exercise. Right now with the heat all I want to do is walk over to the ice cream place and have a big waffle cone. Kinda defeats the purpose of going out to exercise. Also once the heat lets off maybe the flies will leave. Its so gross, you can't even go outside for more than a minute before they find you and are trying to get into your mouth or ears or eyes. Blech.

I went to a Tupperware party Saturday night. I know, my wild weekends!! While I was talking with my friends there we decided we need to have a card night. Specifically Phase 10. I own the game but haven't actually played it since we bought it. But its not as much fun with 2 people, so I need to invite everyone over so we can play and have a good time.

Well I better go jump in the shower. We need to go to Kmart today (gotta love it!) and get some things, and then have chores around the house to do. Hmm I need to get some clothes washed too so I have something to wear to work. Which is nice to be back at work and I feel great satisfaction that I am needed somewhere, but I was pooped last week from having all that time off and then going back. The worst part about vacation I guess is having to go back to work. At least I can make a dent in my credit card bill, from going shopping while I was gone.

Time to shower and face the day like a grownup. I guess. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home