Friday, July 14, 2006

Pics

Just thought I would update some pics here of my travels in the last few months. I finally got a camera developed that I had waited entirely too long for... The sad thing is these are pics of the US since I was traveling home. I will have lots of pics of the beach after we go to Cairns!!

Here's one of the beach in Hawaii- I overnighted there and had to take a pic of my feet in the sand and surf!!

The next one joins my sign collection- Eric and I used to own 2 turtles (before we moved here) and so I thought he would really appreciate this turtle crossing sign. You can't see it very well, but it definitely says Turtle Xing. This sign is leaving Tybee Island, GA back in January. My brother-in-law was nice enough to stop the car, get out in the drizzle and take this pic for me! Thanks so much, Chuck :)


Not a whole lot else going on. I went bowling this week, which was fun! My first experience with an Aussie bowling alley. No different than the US, just a little bit costly. It was definitely worth it though! The last two days have been cold and rainy-it actually is pretending to be winter here! I wish I hadn't worked because it was perfect "snuggle on the couch with hot chocolate and a good book" weather. I am hoping to do some housekeeping this weekend- need to start getting ready to have guests. Eric told me tonight that he wants to rearrange the living room- I shouldn't be that surprised since he likes to do that about every 6 months or so. I would also like to get some pictures printed from our travels- only bad thing about our digital camera is the pics go onto the computer, then don't get printed at the store. I'd like to do some scrapbooking this weekend, but we will take it one step at a time. I am still working on the "Story of Us" scrapbook I got for Valentine's day.

We'll see how it all goes. Now I'm going to head downstairs and see what is on the telly!

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger outoutout said...

Turtle crossing...LOL! We had those in Texas too. Sadly a lot of people liked to run them over. :(

Hope you're having a good time in Cairns!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home