Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Today is the day! We are heading out to Cairns. Yipee! And no, I'm not packed yet. I still have a couple of hours, so my procrastination continues by updating my blog. Which means this has to be quick.

Eric's family has been here for a week now. We have had lots of fun! Went to Uluru, the Olgas, did lots of hiking this weekend. They've gone out and spotted lots of kangaroos, went offroading yesterday in the Jeep, and have had a pretty good Outback experience. Now we get to head off to the beach! I am so excited. When we get back I will definitely post some pics- we are booked for a tour of the Great Barrier Reef, the Daintree Rainforest, and who knows what else Eric and I will get into while we are out there.

Now I really have to go pack! Until next time~

1 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Blogger outoutout said...

Lucky duck! :) Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home