Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Countdown to Vanuatu, again!

So its time to start counting down again. This time we are really really going! Although I am a little bit nervous about the whole earthquake situation- they had one a couple of weeks ago. Now that I have trip insurance I am not as concerned, because at least we will get our money back. We are set to leave on April 28th. Less than 3 weeks to go, yay!! I can't wait. I am hoping we will get to do all sorts of fun things- including abseiling, snorkeling and maybe some jet skiing! Port Vila here we come...

While preparing for this trip we finally downloaded the camera to the computer. The drawback to having a huge memory card is not remembering to download things right away. So I will add some pics from our camping trip (months ago). Stay tuned!!

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, how's things? :) Hope you have a great time in Vanuatu!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home